Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sarai Month 5 & 6

Month 5
I'm getting big!  I have slept my last time in the Moses basket and am now in the crib.  I have the same silky blanket under my head to try to keep my hair intact and a silky bunny toy to stick my face into that helps me sleep.  Mom has let me suck on watermelon a few times and I love it!  Don't even try taking my fork away!  I can sit in the bumbo seat (called the bum-bum at our house) and play in my "jungle gym," as Daddy calls it.  I love playing with toys, hanging out with Eden and Noah, and being outside.

Month 6
I have now gone swimming and sort of thought it was okay.  I've started eating "real food" (like rice cereal, avocados, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce...yum!).  I learned how to make a new face--Mom thinks it means that I want something and am not getting it fast enough, but I also just seem to do it for fun sometimes and it makes everyone laugh...a lot!  I am starting to be able to sit up all by myself, Mom just has to be sure my legs are wide enough apart to give me a good base.  I'm way busy and have to be grabbing stuff all the time!  We got out some warmer clothes this month and I am definitely bigger than Eden was at my age.  I am a super happy baby and my family loves me!

1 comment:

Lillypad Good Times said...

That's one funny face alright! What a cute girl.

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.