Our little guy is getting big (although maybe not quite as big as he thinks he is)! We celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks late just before Christmas to give us all time to recover from post-Thanksgiving strep throat, but once we finally had the big day it was worth the wait.
Here's some pictures of the PARTY, the PEOPLE, and the PRESENTS!
(Noah looks pretty tired in some of these pictures!)

Unlike most kids his age, Noah was not impressed with the wrapping paper and boxes. He LOVED his presents! He wanted to poke his stuffed lion's nose and hug it. His new slippers had to be on his feet and taken for their first journey immediately. He wanted to look at the pictures in his new books and give them a good pat. And the new dump truck had to be taken for a spin at once. So cute! The only present he was not interested in (as his mom predicted) was the new coat--boring!

6 comments:
What a cute guy!
Looks like the Martinelli's was a pretty big hit too. I want one of those cupcakes. They look yummy! Love Jay's hat, Eden's flower and Noah's cute little smiley face. Glad he had a good party!
Wow really I can't believe he is already a year old! I love the picture of him drinking out of the Martinelli---good thing he had the label pointing forward or else we might all have thought the poor kid was staring in on the booze at a young age.
By the way-- how are you doing? I miss you friend, maybe I should come down one of these days and visit you!
Julene, your kids are just too cute. Thanks for sending me your blog address. Now I can keep up with you when we move. Boo hoo!!!
super cute little guy! when will you visit me? Ellie needs her cousins to play with. We are lonely. Brady has his Legos, I have books, Ellie needs Eden and Noah!
He is such a cutie. I hope he had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment