Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brrrrr...

We had our second snow of the season this weekend and it is still novel enough that Eden thinks it is pretty neat. Every time we get out of the car she wants to play in it for a while and usually comes in with little icicle fingers. She was so excited about the tiny snowman we made a few weeks ago with the first snow. Crazy kid!

6 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Cute! I love Eden's hat. Brenden will probably not know snow for awhile so Eden will have to tell him all about it:)

Lillypad Good Times said...

Does this mean there is a Weaver in the family that actually likes the snow? Cute Eden and cute little snow guy!

Robyn said...

Oh man! Everyday that I put Lincoln in long sleeves thinking "today's the day it's going to be cold" I end up regretting it by noon. We're a world away from you weather wise! It's hard to believe lots of my friends and family are in snow right now! But that's why I don't live there...I would be the orneriest lady around right now if I was in it...But I'm glad Eden likes it! She sure is a cute kidlet.

Lillypad Good Times said...

We want Noah's birthday...

Brynn and Jared said...

How does anyone not just melt at that little smile! So full of mischief and so full of fun! We love this little girl! Also, i'm so glad there is a Lillywhite (Weaver...close enough) who loves the snow as much as I do! :) We have some serious sledding adventures to plan! there is a great hill by our house that we want to take Eden and Brooks to. I'll let you know when there is a little more snow around here!

Brintons said...

Julene...where'd you go? Come back!

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.