I decided a few months ago NO MORE BLOG!...But, my mom thought that was a lame idea and since I started this thing in the first place so she could see pictures of her grandkids...I guess I have to give in. Kind of funny that the first pictures I would put up here with the resumption of the blog would be ones she was there to see live...oh, well. Can you beat Thanksgiving hiking pictures from St. George? Look at all that blue sky!
We were welcomed back to Bountiful (days after these pictures were taken in Snow Canyon) by about a foot of snow. I indulged in tears for only ten seconds as we pulled onto our street.
Also waiting for us upon our return was a turkey I'd had thawing in the fridge while we were gone. Eden pulled up a chair next to the kitchen sink while I got our bird ready for the oven. This is what I heard while I washed it and rubbed it down with spices: "Mommy, is that our turkey? Is it dead? Did you kill it? Why did you kill it? Is that water going to make it grow big? What is that? It's neck? Why is it dead? Where's it's head? Is that it's leg? Who killed it? Poor turkey...!" Suddenly the tofurkey (fake turkey made of tofu) this vegan hair stylist was telling me about wasn't sounding too bad. It was just about enough to make me turn vegetarian! Could you have handled that!?

5 comments:
I am glad that your blogging for your mom (we don't see you enough and we love to know what's going on with your family). You kids are getting so big and they are adorable too.
Ha ha! That is hilarious. So different from my hunting kids. Let us know how tofurkey is next year! ha ha! Did she eat any of it?
Thanks for humoring me Juge. We love seeing all those cute little faces from up north! :o) (Dorothy will thank me for nagging you too.)
Please keep blogging!!! We love seeing how you're doing! Love those pics of red rock and blue sky. Those questions from Eden are too funny. Sometimes I don't quite know how to answer questions like that from Danika.
Ha hA, she is so funny! Love that you are back in the blog world!
Post a Comment