In case you didn't notice the trendy ticker in the upper-right hand corner of this fab blog, here it is: we are having a baby! We got the ultrasound a few weeks ago and decided to show the DVD of it to Eden and Noah for F.H.E. Eden was not impressed. She didn't think "the good part" (when we saw the face, profile, hands, feet, and gender rather than measurements of the head circumference, etc.) was very good, wanted us to turn on the sound, wanted Daddy to move the mouse, and wanted us to start the game already! I think the printed out pictures would have gone over a whole lot better. However, she was 100% satisfied to learn the baby is apparently a GIRL! Here she is pointing it out:
Here she is looking ecstatic about the news while all Noah is thinking about is how to steal that alligator from Eden without getting pounded:
Here she is enumerating all the reasons why it is a darn good thing the ultrasound was "right" ("We already have a baby boy! One brother is enough! We need a sister! I will be her best friend!") while Noah is just looking rather clueless about all this business, but happy to pose with Eden:
Eden decided that the baby's name will be Polly. Jay and Brynn have already started referring to her as such. Here are a few pictures of her two namesakes:
(The above are two pictures of Angelina Ballerina and her baby sister, Polly, and Froggy with his baby sister, Polly.)






7 comments:
Ha ha That is awesome! Eden and Noah sure are cute and I am sure "Polly" will be too:)
Wonderful post. Hope you're feeling like a million bucks...And congrats to Eden on the 'baby girl' news. Very exciting!
Yay for baby girls! Love Noah's face when he's trying to sneak that dino from Eden. Too cute! Your kids are looking so grown up. Tell them they gotta quit getting big. :)
Congrats! Eden is so funny! I am so excited for you guys! I think we better get together again before we have our babies. I am so sad I didn't get to see you guys last time. That just wasn't even fair! I know December is probably too busy, but we better plan something in January for sure!
How exciting for you guys! Hope you are feeling well and having a wonderful holiday season! Polly is an adorable name. Eden has great taste! Congrats!
Very cute! What a good idea to show them the video. Too bad those ultrasounds are so hard to understand for all of us! As cute as those little Pollys are, I hope your baby doesn't look exactly like them--green and hairy! I'm sure she'll be much cuter!
Polly...I'm not sure I've seen that one in the scriptures. What happened to Madi II? This baby may be the most pre-named child on record if Eden keeps it up.
Post a Comment