Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eden, Addi & the Snake!

Don't I remember some story involving Eden and a snake...hmmm...well, here's another one! We were up in the mountains with our friends, Bobbi and Dennis and their cute kids when we spotted this tiny snake. Of course, Lance needed to catch it! Eden was way excited to meet Sir Hiss!
She even gave his tail a little squeeze!Eden's friend, Addi, was a little sketchy about the snake,But, eventually, she blew him a kiss while Eden made another grab for him!

2 comments:

Jcplowman said...

I love these picts. You do, of course, have bragging rights. Keep it up. Can you send email reminders when you update your blog? I just forget to check, but it's so fun to learn of what you're all up to!

So, we find out the gender of our baby tomorrow. Oh, and I just found out Andi is expecting in December. Yay.

Lillypad Good Times said...

So glad you have jumped on the brag wagon. Love the pictures. Hope you are surviving all the company. Love you all - mom :O)

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.