Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mommy's Little Boyfriend!

So...I sometimes refer to blogs as "brags"...you all know why. But, oh, my goodness! I'm gonna' do it! I gotta' brag about this little cutie! Or maybe I will just put these pictures on here and let them do a bit of the bragging. Cute, huh?
He is making some pretty funny faces. He loves to suck on his lower lip and to add to the fun, he sucks that lip in and then sticks his tongue out. Pretty silly, little guy. Of course his mom thinks it's all adorable.Amazing that we finally had a day with quite a bit of blue sky to show off Noah's baby blues. Oh, man. Too much bragging. Sorry! I'm even making me sick!

3 comments:

AmberS said...

Oh, I'm so glad you have a blog. And, I don't think Noah could be any cuter...How fun! love ya!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Oh wow! He has grown up SO much, granted last time I saw him he was only a month old-- but wow is he a cutie! I'm glad you finally got a blog!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Hard to stop bragging when you love 'em and think they're darn cute!

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.