Where is the coastguard?
I keep looking each direction
For a spotlight, give me something
I need something for protection
Maybe flotsam, junk will do just fine
the jetsam sunk, I'm left behind
I'm treading for my life, believe me
(How can I keep up this breathing?)
I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up, take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion, yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now come down
Let the rain come down
I keep looking each direction
For a spotlight, give me something
I need something for protection
Maybe flotsam, junk will do just fine
the jetsam sunk, I'm left behind
I'm treading for my life, believe me
(How can I keep up this breathing?)
I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up, take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion, yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now come down
Let the rain come down
Woah, melodramatic for my little life--I know! Haha! Gotta' not take life too seriously, but you know you've turned up crazy songs before or sat in your car and bawled to them. What songs have been "turn it up" songs for you?
3 comments:
In answer to your first question about if all two year olds are like that--yes! I think until we grow up and move away, we all think of our mom as a convenient appliance that has nothing more to do than to serve us. Sorry, but my kids are still like that for the most part. Every once in a while, they have an AHA! moment where they seem to notice I need help or just can't take it anymore. Good luck!
I think my husband AND my children fit your first question! Honestly. This morning it was : I don't have any clean handkerchiefs. Just a statement- an expectation that I SOMEHOW miraculously find one for him. So, I told him that he did- went to the dryer which has clothes neatly folded and in HIS pile, lo and behold, there is a clean handkerchief. LOOK WITH YOUE HANDS as well as your eyes and you'll find what you're looking for!
I only turn up "eye of the tiger". It gets me going:)
I must admit that every time "Angels on the Moon" by Thriving Ivory comes on. It just reminds me to live my life, regardless of what is coming...live it and love it!
Post a Comment