Who new I was a mother of three? I've got two boys and a girl. My oldest is currently attending Utah State University. He calls home every week or so, shows up here about once a month with loads of laundry, mooches food, leaves his stuff around the house, and is generally pretty dang fun.
SUPE!
Check out the way he slices bread (and that was one of two...my precious homemade bread)!
SUPE!Check out the way he slices bread (and that was one of two...my precious homemade bread)!
4 comments:
So glad Supe has you for a 'nuther muther'. So glad you are having fun doing it! Hey, what's with the normal picture in the group?
We sure do miss him around here. His poor future wife is going to have to deal with like 4 mother in laws. Thats too bad... Glad he is being fed and all up there. Also glad to hear his stuff is still getting sprawled around. For some odd reason Moss' office is really clean now-a-days.
Ha ha ha, life would be so dull wouldn't it? We LOVE that Supe is "one of us" up here in the freaking cold now!
You really have a great brother. I was SO impressed when he came and stayed with us. I'd like to set him up with Jon's sister-- he is a REAL catch!
Post a Comment