SILLY KIDS!
Just of few shots of our kids doing what kids do best: causing trouble, being silly, and making us laugh!SUMMER '09!
There are very few days in Bountiful that have you running for shade or for your swimsuit, but occasionally...BOUNTIFUL PEAK!
Some days, you just can't take more of the same (staying home with the kids while Dad's at work or sitting home with the kids while Dad rips up the basement) and so you convince Dad to stay home from work and play--not that I'd ever do that...! We drove up Bountiful Canyon, had a picnic, hiked to some beaver ponds (you can see their lodge), and drove over the mountain and down Farmington Canyon. Such fun!
3 comments:
I just want to tell you my favorites that made me laugh...Eden 'feeding' her baby and your amazing pool in the backyard or was that a bucket? So cute and so fun!
Juge,
These are SO cute!! Thanks for sharing!
I love them all! I especially love Noah in the bucket, the two of them in the bathtub and Eden feeding her baby. You don't have to send them, but many thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment