Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Last Fall Day

We had our first snow of the season today (pictures to come), but here are some pictures of one of the last really lovely days this year.

Little Noah couldn't be happier than outside! We stick him in overalls and let him lose. He consumes dirt and rocks (he's got a big one in his mouth in several of the pictures) in large amounts and really loves playing with the trike--exploring the trunk and pushing it around to practice his walking skills.
Eden loves her "park" in the back yard. She always wants to be pushed on the swing, but when Mom and Dad are busy she swings with her imaginary friends. She is often talking away to one of her cousins or friends from nursery or even pals from the TV. The other day she was hollering at the "man cub" to come push her. She's also getting to be quite the hiker and likes to bring her own pack!
About that last post...we've gotten several protests about it, telling us not to whine and that we live in a great place with some wonderful benefits. We actually really like Bountiful and I'm not sure how that post came about. We were going around enjoying the leaves and Lance wanted to take a bunch of pictures to show off what a pretty place we live in. He said something like, "Besides Park City, I think Bountiful has got to be the prettiest town along the Wasatch Front." He also says things like, "Man, I love driving around Bountiful! I hated going anywhere when we lived in Salt Lake--too much traffic and so many lights." I wrote the text above the pictures on that last post and then turned it over to him. And look what happened! I guess we like Bountiful in the non-winter only! Haha!

5 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

For the record, you could live down here and be near a temple. You could also live down here and be with Christie and Moss and their "old" baby. I get extremely bored so we could play a lot. And to top it all of... ZION. I hear you people enjoy that place a little bit:) haha

redkimo said...

Don't you just love the fall! You really have to enjoy every moment you can outside before it snows. Your kids are so cute!

Dorothy Sheffield said...

How wonderful to see all of your blog pictures!!! The deck looks great and a big congratulations on a successful toilet training! It is all down hill from here. Oh wait did I forget driving, dating, broken bones, making them do homework, etc.... Well i guess like is just one big fun time. Thank you for sending the blog links. Love Mom

Lillypad Good Times said...

I love the pictures of Noah the rock eater...ha ha! Eden is always adorable. Oh, just so you feel better, our class had a field trip to the Staheli Farm today. I came to help if needed, but we had some unannounced parental help, so I just stayed at school to do paperwork. When they came back I heard that I was the lucky one...it was so cold that lots of kids were crying about it and wanted to go home. Our first really cold day just had to coincide with our field trip. Whining is going on, but I'm glad I missed having to hear it! So, we do suffer from the cold here too!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Ellie says, "Happy birthday!" but that's not quite right. We're home from Church with sore throats and your blog is keeping us entertained. Cute post! Ellie adds, "Have a nice day!"

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.