Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ray of Sunshine

Soon, many of our days will be, as Ellie says, "dark and doomy."
No worries here though...we have our own little live-in Ray of Sunshine!
(You can kind of see his one little tooth in this picture)

Here's our little helper!
He was so excited to help mop the floor!
How can you help but smile with this little guy around?

7 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

Looks like along with cleaning ability your mop must be tasty. I heard tell of Noah's climbing abilities from Jay and Brynn while they were down...sounds like a Jr. Lance you have coming up there. Also heard about Eden's closet shelf nappy place. I'd like to see a picture of that! Looking forward to seeing the Halloween costume post...if there's going to be one!

AmberS said...

What a stud! I Love him...

jenilyna said...

I LOVE that picure at the top! He is SO adorable!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Wow, I thought that first picture was Eden! Do you think they look alot alike?

Heather said...

Hello :) I was just thinking about you and thought I would write you a note. Your kids are beautiful! I hope all is well. Take care and PLEASE keep in touch!

Brynn and Jared said...

that first picture is fabulous Juge! He is so adorable! miss you guys!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Supe will probably tell up but I am just letting everyone know he started a blog at:
Supelillywhite.blogspot.com

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.