Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Noah & Lance

I was looking through my old family pictures a couple of months ago and was a bit surprised when I found this one of me at about Noah's age (its actually the only picture I have of myself before age four I believe).  I thought I would post it to let people decide if Noah looks like me?  What do you think?   I think it's kind of crazy.



click on the image for a larger more crisp view.

(Posted by Lance, even though it says by Julene at the bottom)

3 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

Paul & I would vote a big yes. Cute little guys, aren't you!

Brynn and Jared said...

wow, impressive!

Robyn said...

wow! still, I think I see Julene in there :)

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.