Woah! What in the world? Who is that and what is she doing!?
No proper blog is complete without regular brags, and so, a new section for this blog:
Encomia: Tributes to the Amazing People in our Lives!
BRYNN!
Last Friday we met a guy who was a fellow missionary with Brynn in Ireland and was her district leader for a while. He said, "I don't know if Brynn has told you this--probably not--but she was the best missionary in our whole mission!" Apparently her mission president said pretty much the same thing. Shocker? I don't think so. We already knew she was amazing. It is just fun to hear other people say so too!
No proper blog is complete without regular brags, and so, a new section for this blog:Encomia: Tributes to the Amazing People in our Lives!
BRYNN!
Last Friday we met a guy who was a fellow missionary with Brynn in Ireland and was her district leader for a while. He said, "I don't know if Brynn has told you this--probably not--but she was the best missionary in our whole mission!" Apparently her mission president said pretty much the same thing. Shocker? I don't think so. We already knew she was amazing. It is just fun to hear other people say so too!Lou told me a while ago that she was jealous that we lived so close to Brynn and got to hang out with her all the time and get to know her. Lucky us!
Best of all, Brynn married our fabulous brother and made him one of the happiest guys ever.
Best of all, Brynn married our fabulous brother and made him one of the happiest guys ever.
3 comments:
Who uses words like Encomia? I've never heard that one. I'm in awe - of your sister-in-law and of yourself.
I've thought about doing something like this on my blog - so don't be mad if I do :) I won't use the word Encomia, though. Except when I write a post praising you!
I would have to say that I couldn't agree more that Brynn is amazing and very worthy of a tribute. Jay waited a long time for the right girl to come along and boy, are we grateful he did! Not only does she compliment him perfectly, but we also are lucky enough to enjoy her too!
For any of you that haven't met Brynn, she is one of the nicest, most fun-loving, spiritual people you could ever meet! It's impossible to not like her the second you meet her. Jay, treat her good (not that I doubt you will), every guy should be jealous of the find you've made! Oh, and get a job down here so we can see you guys more often--or at least a summer home!
Juge, you're the best :) Thank you. I must admit however, that i got a pretty amazing family when I said yes to that brother of yours!
Post a Comment