Sunday, July 12, 2009

There's No Wrong Way to Eat a Cookie!

I recently ate gingersnaps with several surreptitious cookie-dunkers! They were fearful of being spotted and mocked for indulging in this guilty pleasure.
Eden has no such inhibitions! She is a consummate cookie-dunker... ...and proud of it!
P.S. Eden is modeling Lillywhite Family Chocolate Chip Cookies of which a missionary recently told me, "Sister, those cookies changed my life." If you want the recipe let me know!

4 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

Love all the updates from up north! Cute little cookie eater and helper hens! Sounds like Lance had a great beefday too! Love ya. Mom :o)

Brintons said...

I never mind my picture taken with a good cookie and a cute little girl. And, of course I'd love the recipe...I'm ready for my life to be changed.

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

What's wrong with dunking? Why does it need to be done in a sneaky way? Dive in, I say!

Julene said...

I was much confused by the need for sneakiness as well. Eden has learned to dunk cookies, toast, vegetables, etc. from her mom.

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.