Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Little Red Hens!

After you have eaten homemade bread for a while, you can never go back, or at least I can't! I really don't love store-bought bread anymore, which means I get to spend time making bread fairly often (luckily I have a Bosch to knead it for me and can make five loaves at a time).

Eden has been helping me make bread for a long time now (she loves to sample the grains of wheat, the freshly-ground flour, and finally the dough, which she will grab in handfuls if I don't keep an eye on her). Noah is my newest little helper. We three little hens just have one question:
Why is it that Lance always gets to help us eat the bread?
Maybe cuz' he paid for it? :)

P.S. If anyone wants a super-easy, super-yummy wheat bread recipe, let me know and I will send one your way!

4 comments:

AmberS said...

I'm so glad you are offering your recipe because I have wanted it for a while. So, yes...please send your wonderful super-yummy recipe my way. Thanks and love ya!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That is way funny about Lance. Our poor husbands have to work so hard! I made bread once and it was pretty dang good but I can't ever get it that good again. I will have to try again. You should send me the recipe Moss would be so happy to walk in one day and have wheat bread made at home!

Brynn and Jared said...

Your two little hens are absolutely adorable! seriously? Look at those two! Gotta love them, and by the way...your bread is some of my favorite!

Unknown said...

I want that recipe! Mike bought me a break makers recipe book & I haven't made it once...poor Mike

Our Family Blog

Well, as trendy as it is, we jumped on the blogwagon and started our own family blog. We will try and occasionally tell everyone what we are up to, and to prevent hours of searching through our intolerably exiting lives, we will try to keep it as concise and attractive as possible.